Fear of death

My brother 

A lot of us humans are afraid of death, which is common. We need to find a way to think differently about it, so how do we do that? Well..... By changing how you think it is as simple as that my friend. I've had tragic loss of a loved one not once but twice in my life and that can be hard to deal with. At a young age  I faced my brother’s death and in my 20’s I had to face after my dad had a stroke and that was hard. I managed to change how I see and believe. My belief  has to be in a positive place as much as I can as well as being open minded. But, it took a lot for me to understand why I was afraid of death as I was anxious about being suicidal myself so i took the step to make a change. So here is the tools. What got me thinking was why am I so afraid of death? This why journaling helps. When I know God would have my back even if I did die? I would go to heaven with Jesus, that's my faith in the spiritual world, everyone belief is different so I ask you to be open minded to philosophy of what ancient philosophers say. Changing how we that about our loss is recognising your negative thoughts about the situation of that loss, are you over catastrophising everything? Suicide is a form of trauma check out this article 👇


The Tasks of Mourning: Quick Reference worksheet provides an overview of the four tasks of mourning. This handout lists each task, along with a brief description of each one. In therapy, the tasks of mourning can be used as a framework to assess grief, and to determine a course of action. I did it myself I hope it helps you. 

  • To accept the reality of the loss
  • To process the pain of grief
  • To adjust to a world without the deceased
  • To remember the deceased while moving forward in life


Download this information click the link below 👇 


I hope this helps you to understand your fear of death. 

Love Lori from lifesucessnz xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 universal truths to inner peace

Fighting Brain Fog

Unlocking your full potential: A guide to self-improvement