The bridge

 The bridge 


We all struggle with something in life. But, where do we start?

The bridge of life we walk on.

There are times in life when we are called to be bridges, 
not a great monument spanning a distance and carrying 
loads of heavy traffic, but a simple bridge to help one person 
from here to there over some difficulty 
such as pain, grief, loneliness, a bridge which opens the way for ongoing journey. When I become a bridge for another, I bring upon myself a blessing, for I escape from the small prison of self and exist for winder world, breaking out to be a larger being who can enter another's pain and 
rejoice in another's triumph.

I know of only one greater blessing in this life, and that is to allow someone else to be a bridge for me. 

Which I have done for many years until I worked on myself to stand strong and face my fears in life. If you don't confront it with courage and walk on that bridge you won't grow as a person. I'm encouraging you to walk that bridge with strength and courage. 

Watch this video 




You are stronger than you think. May you hold your head high with courage and know you are supported. I know there will be some shit day's but you can overcome so much if you keep walking that bridge. 

By Lori from Lifesuccessnz xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self care and love towards yourself

How to be your best self

My story - updated