How does the transformation happen?

 How does transformation happen? 


Transformation happens by something that happens to you in life. I’m a living example that has experienced two traumatic events of suicides and abuse and you can overcome them with a different mindset and behaviour. This is why I use cognitive behavioural therapy because I was able to see it in a different perspective than I once did. That means my mindset has changed for the better. Knowledge plus experience makes you stronger equals transformation. Happiness depends on you. 

Reflection points 

Let’s take a moment and look at the emotionally charged event that happened to you recently. It may be something pleasant or something negative. 
  • How did this event make you feel? Name the emotions.
  • What did this event highlight about you as a person, your values, needs, wants, desires. 
  • What did this event highlight about your character?
  • How did this event change or influence you as a person? 
You can this exercise what transformation what’ve had. So, what positive thoughts and affirmations are you telling yourself? 

Here’s an affirmation for you - I will overcome this I am strong. 

Lori from Lifesuccessnz xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self care and love towards yourself

How to be your best self

My story - updated